26 FINALISTS IN A RECORD YEAR FOR ANZIA APPLICATIONS
auDA is excited to announce, with InternetNZ, the 26 finalists selected for the 2016 ANZIAs.
The Australia and New Zealand Internet Awards (ANZIAs), co-created by.au Domain Administration Ltd (auDA) and InternetNZ, has been engaging with hundreds of stakeholders through this awards program, for over eight years.
This year saw a record number of applicants received which is a true reflection of the rapidly expanding Internet sector, and the innovative thinking, within the Southern hemisphere.
auDA’s Acting CEO Jo Lim says, “we are thrilled to achieve such a successful ANZIA program for 2016, building on eight years of commitment and growth of the Internet using community. We’re especially proud of the 19 finalists that have been selected from within Australia.”
Both InternetNZ and auDA thank all applicants for their outstanding submissions. It was a very difficult decision to narrow down to just 26 finalists, across the six categories.
The finalist for the 2016 ANZIAs are:
Security Award supported by AusRegistry
- Entersoft - Enprobe - Cloud Based AI Virtual Hacker
- PROJECT ROCKIT
- Terrific.com.au - Domain Reseller System
- MailGuard - Cyber Security ANZ
Diversity & Digital Skills Award
- Virtual Learning Network Primary School
- Infoxchange - Go Digi & The National Year of Digital Inclusion 2016
- iParent - Office of the Children’s eSafety Commissioner
- The Design + Democracy Project
- Pink Hope
- QUT: Create a better online you
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Australia - OurSpace
- The Literacy Apps Project: Serious Games and Information Apps to improve Adult Literacy
- Code the Future
- Doncare iMatter App
- Christchurch City Council - Snap, Send, Solve
Tech Startup Award supported by Fishburners
- Product Lighthouse
- Linewize Ltd
The Leonie Dunbar Memorial Award for Community Websites
- Harcourt Valley Community Website
- Bowraville Community Website
- Buninyong Community Website
Winners (and Highly Commended) for each category will be announced at the Gala dinner, to be held in Melbourne on 30 August.
Congratulations to all the finalists.
For more information about the ANZIA awards, visit the website www.anzia.org.au