Call for nominations for election to the auDA board
The election will take place at auDA's Annual General Meeting, to be held in November 2005 in Melbourne. AGM details will be announced in early October.
The AGM will elect four Directors to the Board, to replace the Directors who must retire from the Board in accordance with auDA's Constitution (see below). The Directors elected will serve for a term of two years.
The vacancies that will become available are:
- one (1) Director elected only by the Supply Class Members
- two (2) Directors elected only by the Demand Class Members
- one (1) Director elected only by the Representative Association Class Members.
Retiring Directors (see below) may re-contest these vacancies.
People intending to stand for election to the Board should note that their signed nominations must be received by 5pm AEST, Friday 7 October 2005. Late nominations will not be accepted.
Membership of auDA is not strictly necessary for nominees seeking to become Directors, but candidates must be nominated and seconded by auDA members in accordance with Clause 19.4 of auDA’s Constitution. Candidates who themselves comply with Clause 19.4 may nominate or second themselves.
Instructions for Standing for Election to the auDA Board
- Complete the nomination form. Make sure you sign it and get signatures from your proposer and seconder.
- Fax the form to auDA on 03 9349 5711 by 5pm AEST, Friday 7 October 2005. Late nominations will not be accepted.
For more information, contact Jo Lim, Secretary of auDA.
auDA 2005 AGM - Directors Retiring by Rotation
The following directors are retiring by rotation from the Board at the 2005 AGM, in accordance with clause 19.3 of auDA's Constitution.
- Larry Bloch (Supply)
- Kim Davies (Demand)
- Joshua Rowe (Demand)
- Peter Nissen (Representative Association)